Financial Futurist and Speaker, Michael Grigsby will present a free lecture called, "Million Dollar Baby," about building and protecting wealth in your family.
You will walk away with a good understanding of the future of government, retirement, social security, and what you can do to prepare for financial challenges like we have never faced before.
Grigsby illustrates the future for your kids, from the standpoint of retirement, whether social security will even be around by then, why taxes must go up and the effect it will have on retirement, methods of protecting your family until you can get to retirement, why retirement must be a line item on your family budget, and how financial education is as important as anything else you can do for your children.
Did you know:
- Most parents spend zero hours educating their kids about finance and budgets?
- Social Security became insolvent in 2010, and there are consequences to your retirement?
- Taxes MUST go up?
- Many families are devastated by a major illness?
- Most people outlive their retirement money?
- Why a million dollars is not enough for retirement?
- That your child can easily be a millionaire when they retire?
- There is a way to completely protect your wealth from taxes?
More importantly, you will learn to think like wealthy families, and ensure your legacy isn't just soccer practice with your kids, but wealth for generations to come.
Located at the United Methodist Church Bend, on 680 NW Bond Street. Rear entrance.
Event is Free, but seating is limited.