Science Party: Electricity
Learn entertaining information about electricity; 541-382-4754; $3 for members, $5 for nonmembers; www.highdesertmuseum.org; High Desert Museum, 59800 S. U.S. Highway 97, Bend, OR 97702.
For Feet Sake Boot and Sock Collection
For Feet Sake is a group made up of Central Oregon Community College students. Our purpose is to collect new or gently used boots and socks for Bethlehem Inn. We are hosting an event on November 29th from 8PM to 10PM at Broken Top Bottle Shop. The band, "2nd Hand Soldiers", will be playing during the event. If customers bring in a pair of socks or boots(men’s, women’s or children’s)they will receive a discount on a beverage they purchase that night during the event.
Holiday Music Greetings
The Bend high Chamber Ensemble is offering Quartet performances for $25.00. You can hire your quartet and give philanthropic support to your local music program. Choose from a variety of holiday tunes. Will perform anywhere in Bend Dec 5,6,7,12,13,14. 541-355-3756.
Oregon Basics Silent Auction Fundraiser
Thank you for helping us with our event. We appreciate the community support.
Oregon Basics Wrestling Academy is a licensed non profit 501c3, dedicated to the
sport of wrestling as a whole. Working with the community to educate children to
work hard and become responsible citizens', both on and off the mat. Money raised
will be used to help grow the group by informing the community of the program and
making the program available to everyone with scholarships.
• Oregon Basics Wrestling Academy (Bend Based Wrestling Club) the club has been active for 4 years and has a very high standard of excellence.
• Proving its community involvement Oregon Basics is now a program supported and promoted by Bend Parks and Rec.
• Club Members will be there with friends and family
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
• Silent Auction, HOLIDAY GIFTS!!
• Catered Hawaiian Buffet
• Beer, Wine , and Non Alcoholic beverages will be served
• Old Stone Church in Downtown Bend
• 157 NW Franklin Ave Bend
• Saturday December 7th
• Doors open at 5:30
• Auction closes at 8pm
• Dinner and Drinks will be served until 10pm
• Build community Awareness
• Support the sport of Wrestling
• Raise money to provide scholarships to families who want to be involved but cannot afford it.
For More Information…….
• OregonBasics WrestlingAcademy (two word format with no spaces) on Facebook for up to date auction info
• Angela Fassett (541)480-6598 firstname.lastname@example.org